What's next for you? This great job. Finding a job that fits your lifestyle isn't always easy. That's where Kelly® Professional & Industrial comes in. We're seeking an Internal Auditor to work at one of the largest diversified financial services institutions in the US. This position is 100% Remote. We're here to help you find something great that works for you—so you won't miss a moment of what really matters in your life.
What's a typical day as an Internal Auditor? You'll be:
- Monitoring data within the scheduler tool, assisting with entering scheduling information, assist with reporting coming out of tool - Would be within a tableau dashboard
- Investigating any exceptions
- Conducts execution of internal audit plan by leading or conducting financial, compliance or operational audit projects including the examination and evaluation of the adequacy of internal controls
- Executes audit scope, objectives, and work plans. Performs testing of key controls and documents results
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- University / college degree, with 2+ years of relevant professional experience
- Prefer 3+ years of Internal Audit or related compliance/risk or line of business experience in any of the following areas: Technology/Cyber/Security, CCAR, Capital Markets, Liquidity, Consumer/Commercial Banking, Mortgage banking/consumer lending, credit risk, independent risk management, asset management/investments/fiduciary, SOX, default management, Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering, broker dealer and commercial securities
What happens next
Once you apply, you'll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don't worry—even if this position doesn't work out, you're still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what's next in your career is what we're all about, so let's get to work. Apply to be an Internal Auditor today!
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website