Kelly has an amazing opportunity for an Internal Auditor - Internal Control Manager in Rutherford, NJ for an industry-leading International Certification and Testing company. Our partner has 2000+ offices and labs around the world! This role sits in Rutherford and deals exclusively with the North American Market. In this role you will lead ongoing reviews of organization controls, operating procedures, and compliance. The benefit package is top-level with very generous PTO and sick time. Pay is $115,000 - $135,000 based on experience. Please note: this is an in-office position with no plans for remote offerings during the first 6 months.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Responsible for managing ICOFR (Internal Control over Financial Reporting) and Enterprise Risk Management programs in the US.
• Perform annual walkthroughs over key financial processes (Financial Reporting, Fixed Assets, Intercompany, Inventory, Order-to-cash, Procure-to-Pay, Payroll, Pension, Tax, Treasury and IT)
• Assess the design effectiveness of company North America's internal controls
• Execute and document testing to confirm operating effectiveness of company North America's internal controls
• Propose constructive and practical improvements in terms of minimizing risks as a result of these walkthrough and testing. Follow implementation on corrective actions
• Maintain all internal control documentation in line with Group requirements
• Prepare presentations on the outcome of the ICOFR campaign for Senior Management (Group CFO, Group Controller, Regional Controller)
• Perform monthly supervisory controls and testing over Unbilled revenues and Work-in-Progress balances (critical accounting estimates)
Skills and Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Finance, or Accounting, Business Administration, or related field
• 5+ years of full-time experience in external audit, SOX 404 compliance, internal controls with a Big 4
• Strong knowledge of COSO, risk and controls standards, enterprise risk management and business process best practices
• Strong knowledge of financial reporting and understanding of IFRS and US GAAP
• Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills, including written and verbal communication, especially in developing positions / preparing reports and presentations for Senior Management.
• CPA and/or CIA preferred
• Working knowledge of Oracle-based financial systems preferred
Apply today, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume for more information. Let's get to work!
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website