Kelly IT has a long-term opportunity for Business Analyst!
- Gathers, refines and validates complex business requirements, interdependencies, potential risks and issues
- Analyzes business partner's operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities to automate processes and functions
- Assists in the business process design or redesign and documentation as needed
- Translates high level business requirements into functional specifications and manages changes to such specifications
- Facilitates communication and gains commitment between business units to align solutions with business strategies
- Develops complex business cases
- Works on multiple projects as a project team member, at times as a project leader
- May coach and mentor less experienced staff
- Assists with facilitating project governance and corporate priorities
- Create and maintain project schedules
- Facilitate cross-functional meetings with various functional areas and external vendors
- Maintain detailed project documentation including meeting minutes, action items, issues lists and risk management plans
- Keep the project on schedule
- Manage invoices
- Track project financials
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field or equivalent work experience.
- Inâ??depth knowledge of business requirement and corporate priorities.
- Advanced ability to gather/refine complex business requirements, recommend or make decisions on business requirements/interdependencies.
- Advanced ability to develop complex business cases.
- Advanced ability to create impact analyses to make recommendations.
- Advanced ability to present complex positions and strategies for business decisions, processes and plans.
- Inâ??depth knowledge of compliance principles.
- Inâ??depth understanding of the business architecture and its relationship to other architectures.
- Advanced ability to assess corporate impacts of changes and recommend strategies to senior management.
- 5 to 7 years of relevant technical or business work experience
- Well written functional design/technical documentation.
- Well written and effective test plans and test scripts.
- Well written project documentation in PowerPoint slides for management review.
- Effective communication with business users.
- Effective communication and guidance for the technical team.
- Knowledge of: COBOL, CICS, JCL, VSAM, DB2, System Design Life Cycle Concepts.
Knowledge of Parts Purchasing, Parts Inventory related to Invoice Balancing, Warehouse Management, Shipping (Dealer Orders and Transfer Orders) as well as Order projection.
Please visit the Kelly Career Network for more opportunities!
Kelly IT Services is a leading IT staffing firm, providing employers with the best candidates & job-seekers with IT career opportunities.
With Kelly, you'll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100™ companies companies and found opportunities for more than 8,600 IT professionals last year. Let us help advance your career today.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website