Kelly Services, Inc. is happy to exclusively present a long-term contract opportunity in a full-time, ongoing role as a Learning Designer at Dow Chemical in Midland, MI!
The Learning Designer role is responsible for partnering with clients and Learning Developers to create high quality professional training programs to accelerate knowledge and skill adoption and retention with key client audiences
- Experience: 2+ years' work experience in Instructional Design, Learning Resource Development or equivalent.
- Education: Two-year Technical degree minimum, or 2-3 years equivalent work experience.
- Skills: Strong project management & communication skills need to work with business customers and creative work in editor-like fashion.
- The skill of a leader and influencer!
- This Long-Term Ongoing contract position is remote at this time but will located onsite in Midland, MI USA at Dow Chemical Company.
- Pay based on experience $16.00-$20.00 hourly.
- Interviewing now!
Learning Designer OVERVIEW:
- The Learning Designer has responsibilities that include client consultation to determine the best content delivery method for the specific learning topic, establishing work processes and standards within the Learning Development team, and reviewing developed content.
Job Expectations & Activities
- Management of multiple projects simultaneously.
- Interact with internal and external clients at all organizational levels.
- Engage and coach clients on utilizing the ADDIE model to develop effective training materials.
- Lead and manage content design within Learning Services.
- Establish new standards for Learning Services instructional design and development process.
- Determine most effective approach for audience and content in instructional design.
- Navigate and problem-solve issues within a Learning Management System and learning development software
- Manage content design and develop projects based on client requests for new or modified training content:
- Participate in training needs analysis with functional stakeholders.
- Consult with clients on storyboard development
- Direct Learning Developers through content creation and assembly process to deliver client requirements.
- Review Learning Developer's work to provide feedback
- Participate in evaluation phase for learning application and content adjustments
- Participate on cross-functional teams.
- Use Lectora, Camtasia, UPerform, project management tools, SAP Success Factors, and other learning development tools to fulfill client needs.
A 4-year degree in Instructional Design and Learning Resource Development preferred.
2+ years' work experience.
- Ability to work in a team environment and partner with cross-functional teams and clients.
- Working knowledge of learning resource delivery methods and vendors
- Staying current on learning technology trends and popular learning deliveries (i.e. Micro Learning, Mobile, Gamification)
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Project management & leadership skills
- Experience with learning processes, capabilities, and tools/solutions
- Effective networking and collaborations skills
- Multi-cultural awareness and appreciation for diversity
- Due to the volume of responses, only the most qualified candidates to the job requirement can be contacted.
- We appreciate all our applicants, but we are not able to sponsor now; no C2C or H-1B.
- There is no ‘per diem' with this position and must be able to work on W-2 hourly basis.
- There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
This role is supported by Kelly Centralized Recruiting:
As your local offices do not support this position, for immediate consideration please APPLY ONLINE to this posting directly, or on MyKellyJobs: www.mykellyjobs.com
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website