Kelly Services is now seeking qualified Assembly Technicians for immediate needs on 1st and 2nd shifts for a premier Dexter employer
If you are mechanically inclined and love a challenge, while being able to grow with local company, apply today.
Assembly Tech -
1. Assemble light agricultural units according to prints by properly using various hand and power tools, i.e. electric and air powered drills, wrenches, grinders, nail/staple gun, paint gun, overhead crane, drill press, band saw, pallet jack, etc.
2. Perform all other assembly tasks such as: hydraulic installation, wiring, grinding, brake systems, touch up painting, labeling, plasma and weld as required to complete job assignment.
3. Trouble shoot hydraulic, electric and brake systems as required and check blueprint with parts.
4. Test package, crate, and/or prepare finished goods for shipment and/or removal to proper locations.
5. Perform all housekeeping duties.
6. Follow company safety practices and procedures to provide a safe work environment for all employees.
7. Perform all other duties, as required, to meet customer and company quality and productivity needs.
High School diploma or equivalent. Requires advance knowledge of hydraulic, electric system, highly skilled in the use of all hand tools, electric, and air power Ability to interpret blueprints and measuring devices.
***If you have lawn equipment repair or appliance repair experience you are encourage to apply***
This job is not being recruited for by your local Kelly branch. For immediate consideration please apply to this posting or contact Brian Ayres at (612) 240-4431.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website