Kelly in partnership with Plastic Omnium is hiring for immediate assembly positions! Plastic Omnium is a premier automotive supplier company right here in Smyrna, TN. They employ over 400 employees.
- We are looking for some production assembly workers to help produce the highest quality fuel tanks for the Big 3.
- Our assignments are full time with overtime.
- There is no experience required. The facility is climate controlled, safety committed and you will go through a complete training with a certified trainer.
All shifts are available and the hours and pay is as follows:
- 1st shift: 7am to 3pm-$13.00
- 2nd shift: 3pm to 11pm-$13.25
- 3rd shift: 11pm to 7am-$13.35
The top out is $20.10 per hour!
Below is a list of perks and benefits you will have access to:
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay
- Safety and Quality training
- Safety Committed
- Certified Training Program-No experience necessary!
- Climate controlled
- Option to participate in Group Benefits
- Life insurance
- Prescription drug plan
- Employee discount program:
- Up to 20% of Verizon, Sprint and ATT bills
- Home improvement
- Concerts, Cedar Point, Henry Ford Museum, etc
Assembles blow molded fuel systems. Performs multiple jobs within the production area on automated and semi-automated equipment. Work environment is fast paced, light industrial.
* Authority and responsibility to stop production when a quality or safety issue arises.
* Removes flash from blow molded tank, inspects visually for defects, weighs tank, and places tank
into post-mold cooling fixtures.
* Operates computer systems to identify tank production data.
* Perform Quality Inspections and records data.
* Position requires, walking, standing, sitting, bending, stooping, reaching and climbing.
* Works within the operator classification on all production lines and stations for job rotations.
* Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a frequent basis; requires working under high temperature at
* Knowledge of lean production systems in a manufacturing.
* Knowledge of safety protocols and ability to comply with all Health Safety & Environmental
* Ability to successfully complete all required training, following structured training processes
* Must comply with all company policies, procedures and Quality Management System.
Find out more about PLASTIC OMNIUM here: https://www.plasticomnium.com/en/automotive-equipment/auto-inergy-division.html
Find out more about KELLY SERVICES here: https://www.kellyservices.us/en/
Call me directly at 517-438-2683 or email me at Alik710@kellyservices.com if you would like more information or to make an appointment for an interview.
Looking forward to working with you!
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website