Laboratory Service Representative- North Kingstown, Rhode Island 02852
Temporary to hire position
- Responsible in assisting customers with inquiries such as providing status on test results, giving test quotes and validating test quote information.
- Provide clients with information relating to: exact sample information and provide reasons why the results are not in. Unpack samples and other supplies.
- Obtains necessary information for quote preparation Audits sample paperwork
- Register samples using LIMS and put the samples in the fridge if applicable.
- Registration of incoming samples, maintaining a neat and accurate record system of work performed on a daily basis. Must follow SOP and wear Proper Protective Equipment (coat and gloves) when registering samples.
- Answer the phone and emails. Complete paperwork such as UPS shipments, accepting deliveries and preparing electronic order to affiliated labs.
- Will be trained in basic invoicing and accounts payable duties.
- Maintain supply inventory and verify invoices are correct.
- Responsible for managing outsources samples with partner laboratories
- Schedules, coordinates and participates in client conference calls as needed; attends meetings with technical groups as needed
- Assess client satisfaction by entering client concerns and complaints into the complaint management system works with Laboratory Management to assist with resolution.
- Associates Degree in Science preferred but not required
- Experience in aseptic preparation and processing of samples preferred but not required. LIMS background a plus.
With Kelly, you'll have access to some of the world's highest regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today's most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you'll be proud to help advance. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 10,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website