*** MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON AN EMPLOYEE BASIS *** NO Corp-to-Corp *** MUST WORK ON-SITE***
Our Client is expanding and currently seeks an
LABORATORY PC ANALYST
for a 8+ month assignment with possible extensions!!
***NOTE*** If your experience is not in this area of specialty, please refrain from sending your resume.
Leverage your LAB or HEALTHCARE and PC experience
to help take your career with our Client to
the "Next Level" for 2021 and beyond!
Location: Bothel, Washington
Our Client seeks an innovative Laboratory PC Analyst to provide scientific and laboratory services, including multivendor instrument, information technology and validation/compliance services.
You will implement, monitor and provide technical support of customer laboratory IT environments, typically integrated with instrumentation. You will also implement customer specified benchtop computing design and processes.
The Manager is looking for experience either working at a large company and/or at a scientific company, as well as a stable work history. The Manager is looking for someone with more scientific/healthcare/or lab experience to go along with the IT side.
Hours: Night Shift - There is some flexibility. The team must provide 7pm-7am coverage, 7 days/week.
• Implements, monitors and provides technical support of customer laboratory environments, typically integrated with instrumentation
• Administers and assures connectivity of customer's Operating System based platforms
• Works with Lab managers/ Key lab users to manages Lab Computing aspects of On-boarding, retirement and relocation of equipment
• Implements Windows based security, including but not limited to: the lab environment and customers' needs
• Analyzes, identifies, and implements upgrades and/or solutions to improve the overall support of the desktop platform in a timely manner
• Ensures adherence to client's corporate policies through periodic reporting and compliance programs
• Acts as the technical support contact for field service engineers and external vendors, but not limited to, on-boarding, retiring, troubleshooting client instrument and information technology issues
• Supports management in the development and implementation of training initiatives for Services personnel
• Document procedures, policies, troubleshooting and best practices
• Create and maintain a physical inventory of lab equipment, PC's, software and any other information pertinent to the environment
• Responds to Lab software/hardware related inquiries
• Escalates IT issues that are not resolved via regularly identified support channels.
• Shares technical and process updates
• Identifies more critical and less critical activities and tasks; adjusts priorities when appropriate.
• Takes advantage of available resources (individuals, processes, departments, and tools) to complete work efficiently.
• Ensures that required equipment and/or materials are in appropriate locations so that own and others' work can be done effectively.
• Effectively allocates own time to complete work; coordinates own and others' schedules to avoid conflicts.
- Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently as well as work with others in a team
- Experience in working in a clinical laboratory environment is preferred
- Able to work night shift
Education: Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent. 2 or 4 year degree helpful.
- There is no “per diem” with this position
- There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
- At this time we are not in the position to offer any type of sponsorships or VISA transfers for this position.
By partnering with Kelly® Technology, you'll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We're here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website