Work Hours: M-F 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Duration: 12 Months
Job Summary: This position is responsible for analytical testing at the Engineering Center to provide QC analysis that will be used in the development of new product specifications. This position is primarily responsible for performing quality testing as well as the daily start-ups, maintenance, and calibration of the instruments.
- Perform testing as required for products and engineering support.
- To know a wide variety of test methods and assist as needed throughout the lab including peracid analysis, trace metals analysis, and DI water monitoring activities.
- Approve, hold, and/or reject products based on laboratory analysis versus specifications.
- Ensure compliance to current regulatory requirements, following GMP guidelines for data reporting, and preparation of validation protocols, raw data generation, and final reports.
- Prepare manufacturing records for regulated products.
- Recommend testing parameters, complete experiments, and project work as assigned.
- Provide analytical and technical support for quality related product investigations.
- Complete data reviews for out-of-specification test results issuing SPC charts of historical results.
- PLEASE NOTE: Candidate will be required to wear N95 and mask respirator when handling enzyme containing products and must comply with facial hair policy. Candidate must complete a medical evaluation prior to respirator fit testing.
- 2-year degree in Chemistry or related field Experience with analytical instrumentation i.e. Automatic Titration, UV/Vis, FTIR, spectrophotometers, AA, and HPLC
- Bachelors degree in Chemistry or related field Experience working in a GMP manufacturing facility
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website