Kelly OCG's Flex team is like the technical Navy Seals of Kelly Services: This agile team is responsible for pivoting from branch to branch dynamically, and executing effectively by leveraging holistic validation, triage, and debug knowledge. This team supplies employee coverage and outcome assistance across VTT, Visual Technologies Team, at a leading IT company. Our goal is to provide our customer, with a solid coverage solution for multiple groups as their workflow pipeline fills.
This is a full-time position, and it comes with benefits and paid time off. For immediate consideration, email your resume to email@example.com or apply online!
Level 1 Flex Technician
Pay: $18.00/hr W2
Required knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- 2 years minimum of workplace experience in a technical environment
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes in work environment
- Knowledgeable of Linux and Windows OS and their components
- Knowledgeable of network infrastructure fundamentals
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking skills
- Ability to learn new methods and procedures quickly and accurately
- History of providing effective outcomes with minimal supervision
- Experience with computer hardware, assembly and troubleshooting
- General debugging or troubleshooting experience
- Knowledge and understanding of drivers (specifically GFX), driver install, removal, etc.
- Passion for technical troubleshooting & problem-solving
Preferred qualifications though not required:
- Helpdesk or customer service experience
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree in related field
- 4 + years in a technical environment
- General understanding of programming or scripting fundamentals, ideally Python, SQL, or BASH/Powershell
- Prior software/hardware debugging or system validation experience
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG®) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services® workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website