Are you or someone you know looking to get your foot in the door with a nationwide company in Fall River, MA? Looking for a long term, possible temp to hire position?
Kelly Services has openings for parts pickers on 2nd shift at a customer location in Fall River, MA! This position is a temp to hire position for the right individual.
Shift would be 2nd Shift 3:00 pm - 11:30 pm
Pay rate is $13.50 per hour
- Lift, secure, remove, and organize the cut metal components coming out of the laser machine.
- As each 60” x 120” sheet of steel is cut, creating anywhere from 2 to 100 components
- Must pick out the individual components, remove and small “cut-outs” that may have remained, and organize the pieces onto pallets ready for the next process.
- Remove & organize cut components.
- Count quantity of cut components and compare to job card for that piece.
- Match job card & drawing to the component.
- Stay organized to ensure efficient process.
Job Skills Requirements
- Basic reading, writing and math skills.
- Communication skills.
- Work within a team towards a common goal.
- Moderate physical demand; often lifting/moving average weight (25 to 35 lbs./11-16 kgs), and occasionally lifting heavy weight materials (up to 70 lbs)
- Ability to stand and/or walk constantly over a full work shift (8-10 hours)
- Ability to perform occasional frequent pushing, pulling, bending, kneeling, twisting, crawling and/or reaching over a full work shift (8-10 hours)
- 1 year of experience preferred in manufacturing environment
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
Interested? Apply today or Call Alexis at 717-433-2246 for more information.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website