We are seeking a Kitter Associate to support a great client in Livermore, CA! They are looking for someone to start immediately.
- Work schedule: Monday - Friday
- Hours: 6:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. - 1 hour lunch break
- 1 - 3 month contract | Pay rate: $17.50/hr
Some of your tasks will be:
- Examine products to verify conformance to include proper parts selection, visual defects identification (such as scratches, dents, rust or paint defects), and other kitting requirements.
- Pick product for assembly and load in/on carts as determined by the kit pick sheets.
- Lift materials, finished products, and packed items, manually.
- Count parts to determine if product orders are complete. Input consumption into the client system.
- Identify and communicate all shortages/discrepancies to ensure inventory accuracy.
- Help other production workers as required, instructed or requested.
- Use tools, equipment and technology, manufacturing/operations equipment, computers and computerized or automated systems.
- Maintain work area(s) in a safe, clean and orderly fashion.
- Perform other duties, activities and responsibilities as required
- Able to work all shifts and overtime as required.
- Able to lift up to 25 lbs. independently
- 6 months - 1 year experience in a warehouse
- Kitting experience preferred
- Good communication skills
- High School Diploma or GED
For immediate consideration, please call us at 925-460-6113 or #QuickApply
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website