Kelly Services is hiring immediately for full time temporary Warehouse & Production Associates working full time either on 2nd and 3rd Shift at a local client in Carlisle, PA.
- Work is performed in a traditional warehousing type environment and picking parts according to customer order and placing parts in work areas.
- Reads customer orders, work orders, shipping orders, or documents to determine items to be moved, gathered, distributed and/or shipped.
- Moves items from bulk containers or racks, shelves, or in bins according to a predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Fills requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials or other stock items and places them in designated areas
- Ensures warehouse is clean, safe and accessible
- Scans materials and moves them according to standard work instructions where applicable
- Education: High School Diploma or G.E.D. preferred.
- Background and Drug screen required
- Must be willing to show up to work every day and work overtime hours as needed.
- Must be able to work on your feet
- Must be able to work overtime!!!
Please email me your resume at GRIM934@KellyServices.com call or text me at 401-378-3039
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website