Kelly Services is looking for Inbound Warehouse Material Handlers/Pick and Pack positions for one of our clients in Tyler, TX.
Responsibilities will include:
- Receiving product using hand scanners.
- Moving product by hand and/or with manual pallet jacks.
- Prepare, pack, and ship store and guest orders.
- Unload and/or load trailers.
- Relocate product within the location using powered industrial trucks, once certified.
- Pick guest orders on all levels of a multi-level mezzanine.
- Ability to adhere to strict safety, quality, and production standards.
- Ability to stand and/or walk during shifts up to 12 hours.
- Ability to lift and move product weight up to 50 lbs.
- Items over 70 pounds will be identified with Team Lift stickers.
- Previous warehouse experience is a plus.
- Must be able to commit to selected schedule.
- Previous warehouse experience a plus.
About the Project:
- Project is long term and will go into a year.
- Three, 12-hour days, Saturday- Monday; 6PM-6AM
- Pay is $13 per Hour
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website