Loan Acquisition Associate for the northwest area of Puerto Rico. The LAA's objective is the ongoing development of the company's Used and New Car Retailer network and to act as a Business Consultant to support ongoing development of their business activities. The LAA will be responsible of reviewing, analyzing the auto finance loan applications of credit and renders credit decisions, following the company credit policy and observing compliance with all applicable regulations and follow up on approved applications until the disbursement process is achieved.
Retain key accounts, improve the organization's market position and achieve financial growth. Protect the image of the Company by ensuring organization provides the facilities and service (‘the ultimate customer experience') that our Company's customers are entitled to and expect.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop a rapport with new clients, set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship. LAA is required to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients.
- Responsibility includes monthly status meetings, documentation of status reports and follow-up on agreed action plans.
- Provide recommendations for approval, business strategies and corrective action plans designed to address Used Car Program Standards problems and opportunities.
- In cooperation with the Business Development Manager, ensure that corrective action plans are communicated and implemented relating to Used Car Program Standards.
- Upon approval of Retailer applicants, arranges the preparation and signing of contracts, Retailer Agreements and other associated contractual documents.
- Develop and implement a plan of introduction, orientation and regular follow-up with newly-signed dealers and staff.
- Assist dealers in coordinating contracts purchase process and make sure all corresponding supporting documentation complies with company's requirements.
- Review, complete and pickup documents following the established protocols, including, but not limited to Sales Contracts, Payments, Registration Documents, etc.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website