Kelly Services is partnered with a company in Lebanon, OH that is looking for a full time logistics operator with forklift experience. If you are interested, please call us at 513-533-0377, Don't hesitate; APPLY TODAY!
The Logistics Operator I facilitates the shipment of outgoing products and receives and monitors incoming raw materials and supplies. Key competencies: Strong Computer Skills.
SHIFT: Monday - Friday, 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain strict adherence to equipment SOPs, GMP standards, food & flavor regulations (kosher), and documentation requirements.
- Adhere to all safety protocols, including use of engineering controls and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to ensure a safe work place for all employees.
- Ship finished products to customers according to customer order requirements, ensuring accurate paperwork, labeling, and on-time delivery
- Communicate effectively with Customer Service, Purchasing, Quality, Regulatory, Planning and Carriers on a daily basis or as needed
- Receive all raw materials and supplies into the warehouse, check condition of materials and accuracy of paperwork, and provide sample to Quality Control.
- Maintain inventory integrity and good housekeeping in the warehouse.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of shipping, receiving, and warehouse experience preferred.
- Forklift and Dangerous Goods (hazmat) experience preferred.
- Flavor industry desired.
- Strong computer skills with emphasis on Microsoft Office and ERP systems required.
- Analytical Skills, Mathematical Skills including Weights and Conversions
- Understanding of Supply Chain Activities .
- Strong work ethic and ability to work independently.
- Self-directed and self-motivated.
- Strong project management, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative problem solver.
- Organized - strong attention to detail and follow-up.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website