Are you or someone you know looking to get your foot in the door with a nationwide company in Fall River, MA? Looking for a long term, possible temp to hire position?
Kelly Services has openings for Punch Press Operators on 2nd shift at a customer location in Fall River, MA! This position is a temp to hire position for the right individual.
Shift would be 2nd Shift 3:00 pm - 11:30 pm
Pay rate is $15.45 per hour
• Setup and document tooling and safe practices for Press Brake operations
• Verify the accuracy of machine settings to confirm accurate tolerances and machine functions.
• Operators will be required to maintain accurate parts and motivation on routine repetitive jobs.
• During operations, the Operator will be required to maintain the cleanliness of the machine.
• In-process checks will be required by the operator to maintain all required tolerances and quality.
• Completes all required safety procedures prior to and during operations.
• Communicates all production-related items to next shift operators or shift supervisors. Responsibilities and
• Responsible for operation, proving programs, operating controls, setting all machine functions, deburring and inspection of parts to assure conformance will be required.
• Must be able to work from drawings and sketches, read and understand manuals/specifications or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished products, the sequence of operations and set up requirements.
• Skilled in organizing work areas before and after parts are processed, stacking completed parts properly on blocks or pallets to eliminate double handling and work efficiently.
• Detects equipment malfunctions or out of tolerance machining and adjusts machine within capabilities. Reports all machine malfunctions to Management.
• Ability to calculate, blank sizes, bend locations, appropriate tonnage and tooling for each part being formed.
• Communicates with management, production control, quality, and other shop personnel for assignments and to resolve machining or quality issues.
• May perform other duties as assigned by management.
A high school diploma or GED is required as well as previous press operation experience.
Interested? Apply here today or Call Alexis at 717-433-2246 today for more details and for our online application!
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website