KELLY SERVICESPOSITION: Machine Operator (Medical devices)
WORK LOCATION: Cornelia GA Zip code 30531
SHIFT: 7:00 PM - 7:00 AM (Rotating Ops Schedule )
RATE: $17.00 Hour
LENGTH OF ASSIGNMENT: Full time
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Clean, climate controlled and organized environment
Currently seeking a Machine Operator for a long-term engagement at one of our Global clients in Cornelia, GA. This role is a full-time, fully benefitted position.
As a Machine Operator placed with KellyOCG you will be responsible for operating production machinery.
Setting equipment/machinery to required settings. Monitoring operation of machinery or equipment. Determining whether materials or products meet standards.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sets up production equipment to produce subassemblies or finished products.
- Ensures production equipment is properly set up.
- Checks products on assembly line to confirm that they are properly assembled and remove defective products. Compiles records and reports on quality inspection results.
- Cleans, maintains, and performs basic repairs on equipment as needed.
- Schedules maintenance and/or repairs on equipment as directed.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE / EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer skills and computer literacy
- Requires 1 -3 years Work Experience
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferable
- Shift/Hours 12-Hour Night Shift 7pm – 7am
- Work every other three day weekend
- Shift Example – Work Fri, Sat, Sun; Off Mon, Tues; Work Wed, Thurs, Fri; off Sat, Sun
- These are long term, multi-year opportunities for successful candidates
- Demonstrated knowledge of manufacturing principles and practices procedures.
- This is a Cleanroom environment: no makeup, jewelry, perfume, hats, scarfs, nail polish and acrylic nails, headphones/ear pods or cell phones are allowed in the cleanroom
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The employee frequently is required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and climb or balance.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 31 - 50 pounds.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This position is not represented by the local Kelly Services branch.
If new to Kelly Services, created a Kelly profile today.
For immediate consideration send resume ( save as a MS Word document) to: linda.harris@KellyServices.com
In subject line: Machine Operator /Cornelia GA , full name and phone number
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website