Kelly Services is currently seeking for Machine Operators in the central area.
Job Summary: Operate automatic and / or semiautomatic machinery in manufacturing processes and make adjustments and repairs as necessary to achieve optimum performance and productivity.
- Associate Degree, Vocational Course or its equivalent in studies of mechanics, electronics or technical area.
- 1 - 2 years of experience in mechanics. Knowledge in Measurement (“Caliper, Micrometer, Ruler, etc.).
- Availability to work any shift, including weekends and 12hrs shifts and overtime when required by the department supervisor.
- Follow instructions and required procedures.
- Good communication skills in English and Spanish.
Medium Duty: Exercises 20 lbs to 50 lbs of force occasionally, and / or 10 lbs up to 25lbs of force frequently, and / or a negligible amount greater than 10 lbs of force constantly se to lift, carry, push, pull, and move objects. The demands of physical requirements exceed those of Light Duty.
In PR Kelly Offers!
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay
- *Holidays paid and Christmas bonus*
* Must comply with minimum established requirements to qualify.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website