Assignment starts on Wednesday Nov 13th and may end on Friday Nov 22nd- Can possibly go longer(Short Term assignment)
- Performs regular Mail Runs
- Receives, sorts and delivers incoming mail, express or non-express packages
- Process incoming/outgoing pouches (e.g. inter-office)
- Receive & Ship USPS mail, FedEx, UPS, Eastern Connection packages
- Schedule couriers/messenger
- Manages the relationship with mail service vendors
- Pick-up shredding materials from the client
- Move boxes/packages to and from offices
- Order office and mailing supplies including paper supply and distribution for the copiers/printers
- Handle light office moves (new hires/terminations, inter-departmental moves)
- Visiting Personnel Office (-VPO-) maintenance (checklist, nametags, supplies)
- Convenience room checks (re-stock and order supplies)
- Hospitality/Conference room setups/clean-ups including equipment requests (chairs, whiteboards, etc.)
- Maintain order and cleanliness in pantries/kitchens
- Ad hoc Special requests (box moves, pictures, files, books, IP File Runs, Files to Records, Maintain Firm directories, etc.)
- Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office
- Ensures a secure, confidential environment
- Other duties as assigned including coverage for other business services functions within the site
- 2-4 years- experience in similar service ideally within a law firm
- HS Diploma or equivalent, or demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements
- General knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to quickly learn proprietary systems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills sufficient to provide routine information, answer inquiries, and refer calls
- Provide premiere service to clients with a -can do- attitude
- Able to lift to 25 lbs
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation Spending Accounts
- Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
If you are interested in advancing your career with this opportunity, apply now for immediate consideration.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website