Kelly Services is now hiring for a Permanent Placement position for a Dry Blend Maintenance Technician for a family owned, global company in Cincinnati Ohio!
This is a Direct Hire position meaning you would be a permanent employee of the company from day one!
Hours: 2:00pm - 10:30pm Monday - Friday
Pay Rate: $27 and up based on experience
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for maintaining and repairing electrical and mechanical equipment to ensure safe and efficient use of all machinery, as well as maintaining general building systems and equipment to meet all food and workplace health and safety standards. Interacts with all internal Departments and external Contractors, Vendors, Auditors, and Customers.
Key competencies: Analytical Skills, Communication and Presentation Skills, Critical Thinking, Schematic and Blueprint Reading and Drawing Skills, Mathematical Skills, and Computer Skills
- Maintains and repairs electrical and mechanical equipment to ensure efficiency, work safety, GMP compliance, in accordance with OSHA requirements.
- Maintains the building, plumbing, electrical, air, water, HVAC and heating systems to ensure uninterrupted operations, and to reduce operational expenses.
- Replaces worn or damaged parts on equipment and buildings to include hoses, belts, wiring, piping, switches, fuses, trim, lights, panels, support structures, including walkways, carpets and stairs.
- Maintain a clean and safe shop and work area, including work areas which may exist outside of the maintenance shop.
- Ensures compliance to all food safety initiatives including building security, GMP and HACCP requirements.
- Follow all GMP & Safety rules and regulations, (personal hygiene, trash removal, etc.), including proper use of appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Follow all PM, Sanitation, Food Safety, Lean Manufacturing, and Quality Procedures.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Physical ability to move 80 pounds
- Interacts with: External - Contractors, Vendors, Auditors, External Customers; Internal - All
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required with Vocational schooling, to include maintenance programs, preferred.
- Programs required to include electrical, mechanical, PLC and welding.
- Five or more years of experience in maintenance in a manufacturing environment, with food industry experience required.
- Thorough understanding of preventative maintenance programs, as well as proactive measures for maintenance needs
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website