Our Client has a growing, state of the art facility in Deland for a newly created opportunity for a Manufacturing Engineer to join there production team. The Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for high reliability SMT, PTH, and Systems Integration manufacturing determining the most effective ways to improve production flow, increase productivity, maximize efficiency, and manage human capital.
**The ideal candidate will have Electronic Contract Manufacturing Background**
What you'll do:
- Support manufacturing floor daily operations and drive continuous improvement of key production cells including optimization and balancing of equipment and personnel cycle times
- Participate as process/manufacturing representative on Customer Focus Teams (CFT) for new product introduction activities including scheduling and management of new product launches
- Design, develop document, evaluate, and support existing and new manufacturing processes to facilitate efficient production throughput and quality
- Establish effective and efficient manufacturing processes, work instructions, Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA), and process control plans
- Determine root causes of failures using statistical methods and recommend changes in designs, tolerances, or processing methods
- Uses lean principles to analyze and improve material flow and plan layouts to optimize production efficiency, safety, quality, costs, and remove waste throughout all processes
- Support existing production programs to minimize equipment down time, maximize resource productivity, and improve quality
- Technical advisor for internal and external stakeholders which includes customers, suppliers, and all internal departments
- Prepare processes, drawings, and develop tools for manufacturing processes to generate or improve efficient production throughput
- Actively support production personnel in the set up and debugging process for new applications
What will make you stand out?
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Electrical, Manufacturing, Industrial, Materials Science, Mechanical)
- Minimum of 5 years' experience and progressively increasing responsibility in the design, execution, and sustaining of manufacturing processes and technologies
- Prior manufacturing engineering experience with technical leadership in high?reliability SMT, PTH, or Systems Integration
- Thorough knowledge of validation principles, manufacturing processes, quality systems, and engineering design fundamentals
- Technical knowledge of reading blueprints, schematics, electrical/engineering drawings, etc.
- Electrical and automation programming aptitude
- Experience planning, coordinating, and performing manufacturing engineering activities
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and innovative solution capabilities
- Demonstrated success in technical leadership in designing and implementing manufacturing processes that meet cost, productivity, run rate, and quality expectations
What we offer?
- Opportunity to grow with a dynamic company relocating their headquarters to Deland
- Full benefits 1st day of employment (health, dental, vision, etc.)
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off and paid holidays
Why Kelly® Engineering?
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. At Kelly Engineering, our team creates expert talent solutions to solve the world's most critical challenges. We connect you with leading organizations where you can collaborate on innovative projects, work with cutting-edge technologies and accelerate your growth. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects or are looking for a long-term opportunity, we're here to guide you to the next step in your engineering career.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kelly's Human Resource Knowledge Center. Kelly complies with the requirements of California's state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website