For over 70 years, Kelly Services has provided outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. Today, we are proud to offer a temporary Material Handler position for a well-known medical device company in Monument, CO.
JOB TITLE: Material Handler
LOCATION: Monument, CO
LENGTH OF ASSIGNMENT: 2 years
SHIFT– 10:00am to 6:30pm
PAY RATE: $16.25 per hour
In this position you are always active, must be a great team player and communicate well with others. You are handling any items/product that is being returned from the hospitals.
Follow the process as trained the same way every time to avoid any mistakes.
- Responsible for receiving returned products & tracking inventory
- Must have basic computer skills
- Update computer system/tracking (Windows, Internet & MS Word & Excel)
- Ability to lift up to 35lbs- building crates & pallets
- Attentive to details and must handle all products with care
- Ability to review/complete required paperwork
- Ability to stand on your feet for the shift time with the exception of breaks & lunch.
- OT is required as needed by your manager
- Minimum of 6 months forklift experience
We Offer Great Benefits!
- 401k participation
- Perks and discounts from partners on everyday products and services.
- Free access to Kelly Learning online course.
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation time and sick pay
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “Submit resume” button or “Apply Now” to submit your resume.
If you have a question about this position, you may contact the recruiter, Kenneth White at firstname.lastname@example.org, but only after your resume has been submitted. Call (310) 755-8369
Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG®) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services® workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website