Job searching is a lot better with someone in your corner. Hi—enter us, and this job! Kelly® Professional & Industrial is seeking a Material Handler! Sound like something you're interested in? We'll be here every step of the way to help you through the process, because we think job searching needs an upgrade (and a sidekick).
- 3rd Shift
- Monday-Friday 9:00 pm - 5:30 am
- $16.50 per hour
- Location: Breinigsville, PA
Material Handlers perform a variety of warehouse duties to assist with operations!
- Lift and move boxes to and from scan lines
- Sort any and all products in order to assist scanners in meeting production goals
- Break down and palletize boxes
- Sort labeled boxes to corresponding pallets
- Label completed pallets in an accurate and legible manner
- Supply stations with properly assembled boxes
- Transport trash to compactors for disposal
- Clean and organize work areas daily
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Ability to follow operating and safety procedures
- Experience with operating pallet jacks
- Ability to assist with other work areas within the warehouse as needed
- Ability to work with hazardous waste
- Ability to work in a non-climate controlled environment
If you would like to be considered and meet the requirements, please reply to this job posting with your current resume!
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website