At Kelly® Professional & Industrial, we're passionate about helping you find a job that works for you. How about this one? We're seeking a Materials Buyer to work at Kerry Ingredients in Sturtevant, WI(must work onsite). With us, it's all about finding the job that's just right.
Hours/Days Work: Monday – Friday 7:30am-4:30pm
Pay Range: up to $35/hr depending on experience
End Date: Temp to hire
- Purchase raw materials to support the needs of the site at the most favorable price consistent with quality, quantity, and timeliness.
- Daily review of the MRP Reports (negative and critical), generating Purchase Orders (POs) to meet current as well as planned requirements, including items for resale. Purchase Order placement, input and maintenance required.
- Generate and track POs for indirect materials.
- Address raw material shortages generated by material transfer requests and inventory inaccuracies.
- Maintain close working relationship with planning to coordinate requirements in support of the site's needs. Ensure timely delivery of open purchase orders as well as price verification.
- Notify appropriate parties of any critical changes – planning/production/receiving
- Coordinate with Receiving and Quality Control (QC) the delivery, sampling, and evaluation of rush shipments.
- Maintain product and supplier information for the site's raw materials.
- Continually review/update the site's raw material lead times, reorder points and eons.
- Review and respond to all Raw Material Rejection Reports within 24 hours, coordinating with QC/Shipping/Receiving/Supplier.
- Review and respond to all Invoice Discrepancy Reports within 48 hours, coordinating with AP/Shipping/Receiving/Supplier and Review and respond to all Receipt Discrepancy Reports within 24 hours, coordinating with Receiving/Supplier.
- Execute projects or perform other duties as required.
- Purchase order filing and administration.
- Tender inbound freight through EDI system.
- Set up manual inbound freight shipments with carriers.
- Must have prior experience using SAP
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years of purchasing or related business experience.
- Proficient in Excel and able to do Pivot Tables and Vlookups
- Must be ok with working in a plant/manufacturing facility floor.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must possess analytical, organizational, and problem-solving aptitudes
- Must demonstrate ability to multi-task.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in business or related discipline from and accredited institution or equivalent experience.
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website