Kelly Engineering has a great opportunity as a Mechanical Engineer with a leading company in Moonachie NJ!
You will work on custom mechanisms, sub-systems, and structures from beginning through completion to meet product/system specifications. Projects include volumetric feeders, bin dischargers, blenders and more in machine shop setting.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the field of Mechanical Engineering and the design of electro-mechanical equipment.
- A thorough knowledge of sheet metal fabrication, light structural, welding practices and capabilities; various manufacturing processes; strengths of materials. Thermodynamics and fluid dynamics a plus.
- Background in machine design, machining, and power transmission technologies.
- Thorough knowledge of AutoCAD Mechanical with practical experience. AutoDesk Inventor experience would be a plus.
Please apply now!
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity, and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short-term project engagements or prefer contract-to-hire or direct-hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website