Kelly Services is proud to announce we are now partnering with Johnson & Johnson in Irvine, California
Johnson & Johnson is rapidly expanding and has over 40 open positions for experienced Medical Device Assemblers.
This is a full-time, long term opportunity offering temp-to-hire positions. This position offers the opportunity for candidates to become full-time Johnson & Johnson employees based on performance.
Immediate benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Vacation, Sick Time, and Holiday Pay.
1st Shift: 6AM-2:30PM
Pay Rate: $22 Hourly
Location: Irvine, California
- This position requires assembly responsibilities to be performed under a microscope. Previous experience working under microscope is required. Must be comfortable performing assembly under microscope for duration of shift
- Must be able to read and interpret work order instructions, SOP's, visual aids, and engineer drawings in English
- Tools used for the assembly process include but not limited to tweezers, razor blades, adhesives, and measuring devices
- Must possess good hand-eye coordination with great attention to detail. Good manual dexterity
- We also would like candidates to be comfortable collaborating with the engineering department. Providing feedback on assembly processes and procedures is a great help and we encourage new ideas
- Perform visual inspection and bring attention to any defects found
This is a great opportunity for individuals seeking steady employment.
Currently conducting interviews and hiring immediately.
For immediate consideration please apply now and attach an updated copy of your resume.
As part of our promise to talent, Kelly supports those who work with us through a variety of benefits, perks, and work-related resources. Kelly offers eligible employees voluntary benefit plans including medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, term life, whole life, accident insurance, critical illness, a legal plan, and short-term disability. As a Kelly employee, you will have access to a retirement savings plan, service bonus and holiday pay plans (earn up to eight paid holidays per benefit year), and a transit spending account. In addition, employees are entitled to earn paid sick leave under the applicable state or local plan. Click here for more information on benefits and perks that may be available to you as a member of the Kelly Talent Community.
Get a complete career fit with Kelly®.You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our staffing experts connect you with top companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in your career.
About KellyWork changes everything. And at Kelly, we're obsessed with where it can take you. To us, it's about more than simply accepting your next job opportunity. It's the fuel that powers every next step of your life. It's the ripple effect that changes and improves everything for your family, your community, and the world. Which is why, here at Kelly, we are dedicated to providing you with limitless opportunities to enrich your life—just ask the 300,000 people we employ each year.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kelly's Human Resource Knowledge Center. Kelly complies with the requirements of California's state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.
Apply on company website