Kelly Services has provided outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. Today, we are proud to offer a contract Technician opportunity for a with our client located in Augusta, GA. Please send your resume to Alicia Cali at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 216.256.7768.
Performs simple electro-mechanical product, assembly and testing operations on assemblies or sub-assemblies. This position may require experience using various tools, including: torque drivers, template/fixtures, hand carts, simple measuring and testing equipment, storage/packaging materials and prescribed safety equipment.
Follows guidelines to ensure product specifications and tolerance levels are met during the assembly process. Must be able to use basic functionality of computers.
Experience & Knowledge:
- Perform rework on electro-mechanical devices which includes: disassembly / re-assembly, testing, packaging and unpacking of devices.
- Collect and record test data.
- Follow released / approved work instructions.
- Must be familiar with computer operations (i.e. input data, reading work instructions on-line, etc.)
- Self-Motivated and able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Flexibility to work overtime on as-needed basis.
- Ability to comprehend and respond to verbal and written instructions/plant documents.
- Good manual dexterity and hand eye coordination.
- Ability to maintain concentration while performing repetitive tasks.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Assembly experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus.
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
- Must have high level of hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity to work with electro-mechanical medical devices.
- Must be able to lift 30-40 lbs.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
- Work is performed in a mfg. type / repair floor environment
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
- As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website