Kelly Services is currently seeking a Medical Records Retrieval Specialist for one of our top clients at their company location in New York, NY 10005.
The candidate will be responsible for retrieval of medical records, scheduling appointments to retrieve, EMR access, paper chart scanning and documentation plus the ability to work in team environment.
This position requires working at the company job site in New York, NY 10005.
Pay Rate: $21.00 per hour
Working Hours: Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM = 40 Hours Per Week
Duration: Contract Job
- Requires a high school diploma or General Education Diploma.
- Must have a least 1 year of Medical Record Retrieval experience.
- Good computer and data entry skills.
- Strong attention to detail, multi-tasking, analytical and organizational skills.
- Team player with customer service skills.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 99 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more. than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly® annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward.
If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies.
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career.
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans.
- Group- rate insurance options available immediately upon hire (Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor).
It's a great opportunity to get your foot in the door and gain valuable experience so apply today!!
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a National Kelly Recruiter, not your local Kelly branch. The position requires working at the company job site. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position by pressing the “SUBMIT RESUME” button below.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website