Kelly Services is looking for a Medical Territory Sales Manager who will manage assigned geographic territory and generate sales for the services of a Medical Supply company. The facilities these will be conducted at will be, but not limited to Urologists, Rehabilitation Hospitals and Pediatric Hospitals. Specifically looking for experience with selling catheters.
- Generate leads, and sales from referral sources. Follow up on leads and conduct In-Services often. Maintain relationships and create new ones with various referral sources.
- Participate in-office training as well as field training.
- Demonstrate strong skills at getting past barriers at accounts.
- Work with in-house office staff to provide excellent service to patients and facilities.
- Work booth's at various conferences, expo's and trade shows.
- Monitor and stay within territory budget.
- Clearly communicate challenges and opportunities in at the market.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Have an understanding of the allowable and rates for insurance's including, but not limited to Medicaid, Medicare, etc.
- Submit completed timely reports - monthly and Quarterly forecasts
- Maintain communication with other sales representatives and the Sales Manager. Perform any related duties as requested. Sales should be close to forecast.
- Attend all sales meetings.
- Work with other sales representatives to help establish territory.
- Strong communication skills and computer skills.
- Must have a positive attitude.
- Available to travel and overnight stays when applicable.
- Excel at time management and multi-tasking.
Great Base Salary with Unlimited Commission Structure - Potential to earn over $100k a year
Company car provided, Laptop provided, cell phone provided, benefits, insurance, remote position
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website