Microbiologist I, Analytical Development
Reporting to the Microbiology Supervisor, the Microbiologist I will be responsible for performing environmental monitoring sampling of ISO class environments and assisting with preparation, characterization, and identification of environmental isolates. He/she will perform raw material and drug product method development and cGMP testing.
- Perform environmental monitoring in ISO Class 5, 6, 7, & 8 environments
- Support microbiology laboratory operations
- Investigate and troubleshoot equipment, testing, and process abnormalities
- Accurately document all necessary and relevant information in a clear and concise manner per cGMPs
- Author, revise, and review standard operating procedures, test methods, work instructions, and protocols
- Maintain clean, orderly, and safe laboratory work area
- Assist in the development of microbiological laboratory testing procedures.
• B.S. in Biology (or related) and 0-1 years of pharmaceutical experience
• The ability to work flexible hours on short notice due to manufacturing demand
• Self-starter and ability to work independently
• Strong written/verbal communication and presentation skills
• Team player with well-developed interpersonal skills and excellent organizational skills
With Kelly, you'll have access to some of the world's highest-regarded scientific organizations— providing you with opportunities to work on today's most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you'll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website