Kelly Services is hiring Machine/Mixer Operators at DuPont in Hillsdale MI!
THESE JOBS ARE BEING HANDLED BY AN OFF-SITE RECRUITER, NOT A LOCAL KELLY SERVICES BRANCH. FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO MICHELLE AT MICF116@KELLYSERVICES.COM WITH “HILLSDALE” IN SUBJECT LINE.
49242 zip code
The location makes industrial adhesives used in the automotive industry.
Start as a Pre-Weigh Technician and train to be a Mixer Operator
- Measure and weigh powdered raw materials and put them in smaller bags, then place them on a skid along with full bags of raw materials to supply the Mixer area. Must be able to use a lift assist but also lift up to 50# manually.
- You'll operate a forklift to put skids of ingredients up on the mixer deck, move pallets and drums, and take the product wherever it needs to go
- You'll also operate a lift assist (a large suction hose to pick up bags), and be able to manually lift up to 50 pounds on the mixer deck (dumping ingredients into the mixer).
You will then train to be a Mixer Operator, operating the machines that make the adhesives
Starts at $15.25 per hour and goes to $16.50 once you're trained to operate the machines
Hiring for 1st (7 AM-3 PM), 2nd (3 PM-11 PM) and 3rd (11 PM-7 AM) Monday-Friday (not Sunday) shifts **Shift is not predetermined so you must be available to be placed on any shift upon start date per need** Shift will be assigned
- Paid weekly
- PTO: 6 days after 6 months worked – tiers up with years of service
- Holidays, Bereavement & Jury Duty pay
- Perfect attendance award: for every 60 days worked with no unscheduled time off, eligible for a paid personal day.
- 401K and Health Benefits are available.
At least 2 years manufacturing, industrial, production or machine operator experience. Mixer operation experience is a plus. Must have forklift experience.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website