Kelly Services is hiring a .NET Architect for a 6 months contract opportunity in Hermitage, Tennessee. Below are the details and required skills. For immediate consideration, please email your resume directly to email@example.com as well as apply online.
6 months contract
The .Net Architect role requires architecture design leadership for various lines of business and enterprise applications for custom web solutions and 3rd party vendor products. Responsible for web application architecture, service architecture, and technical design for high performance and scalability in a distributed, multi-tier and cross-platform mobile environment. This role requires extensive experience in architecting and deploying web-based and web-enabled business applications, and must possess hands-on experience in coding, deploying distributed architectures and platforms, creating benchmark tests, designing for scalability and performance, and implementing large-scale vendor systems.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of .NET Framework development techniques.
- Hands-on experience in Object-Oriented Design (OOD), Unified Modeling Language (UML), stateless distributed architectures, and designing for scalability and performance, especially within, .Net, HTML5, CSS3, and WCF technologies.
- Clear understanding of event-driven and delegate-based design paradigms.
- Knowledge of Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA), its principles, and patterns at enterprise level.
- Experience in data modeling techniques and knowledge and applicability of various normal forms.
- Experience and knowledge of multi-tier and cross-platform architectures driven towards mobility.
- Experience in developing of IT architecture plans and software development methodologies.
- Knowledge of UI Frameworks (i.e., Angular 4).
- Microsoft WCF and complementary business layer and front-end technologies.
- Microsoft SQL Server and other most common backend Microsoft technologies.
- Microsoft SharePoint development technologies.
- Agile development environment especially SCRUM using Urban Turtle, SAFe.
- Messaging architectures (EAI), Excel Services, BizTalk, SAP XI, XML, SOAP, and Web Services.
- Data Warehousing and Master Data Management.
- Electronic commerce, EDI, B2B architectures.
- Messaging architectures SOAP and REST with JSON text encoding.
With Kelly, you'll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100™ companies companies and found opportunities for more than 8,600 IT professionals last year. Let us help advance your career today.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website