Location: Schiller Park, IL
Temp to Hire, up to $25/hour
- Process Commitments (i.e. LOI, Contract, Purchase Order, Change Order, DocuSign, etc.) received from the Clients/ Project Manager
- Obtain Required Insurance Certificates for Project if needed. Prepares reports and correspondence, answers telephones, schedules appointments, and maintains files.
- Assists with distribution and receipt of submittals.
- Reconciles billings against customer purchase orders, sales allowances, credit memos, billing adjustments, and tax situations.
- Phones customers to pursue payment of outstanding invoices, clarify billing discrepancies, and obtain accurate tax exemption documentation.
- Obtains vendor estimated ship dates and update appropriate schedules.
- Forwards warranty standard documents to customers.
- Distributes IOM's to customers.
- Tracks and manages client billing including running invoices and AR reports
- Update and monitor logs
- Scan, upload and process documents electronically
- File Contracts, Purchase Orders and Change Orders to respective folders
- Prepare and Compile documents for Construction Project Close-outs upon Construction completion. Includes Audit of Contract Logs and Purchase Order Log for job costing
- Follow up with pricing, status of approval on Change Orders
- High degree of personal ethics, customer service, and commitment to safety.
- Knowledge of MS Office applications as needed to satisfactorily perform work assignments – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and QuickBooks
- Use computers, photocopiers, fax machines, scanners, and phone systems relative to the needs of the job. Must be organized, able to prioritize, set and keep deadlines, change direction quickly, and adapt to various work environments easily.
Job Type: Full-time
- Deductive Reasoning: the ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense
- Written Comprehension: the ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing
- Inductive Reasoning: the ability to combine pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions (includes finding a relationship among seemingly unrelated events)
- Oral Comprehension: the ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences
- Oral Expression: the ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand
- Ability to perform primarily sedentary work (sitting or standing), for up to 7 hours, frequently using a computer (visual acuity, fine motor skills) and telephone (talking/hearing)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Michelle.Barnard@kellyservices.com. Thank you for choosing Kelly Services!
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world's most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 5,500 finance and accounting professionals last year. Let us help advance your career today.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website