Kelly Services is seeking a 1st shift Packaging Operator in the Florence, VT. Must be able to perform work duties in accordance with clients' policies and procedures. Schedule is Mon - Fri, 1st 2nd and 3rd shift available. Full time permanent opportunity for the right person.
- Thorough knowledge of forklift operation including safe driving technique.
- Maintain safe working conditions and practices to achieve a zero (0) lost time injury record within the area of responsibility.
- Operate forklift to load products into trucks and boxcars.
- Performs basic troubleshooting on equipment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of paperwork to ship loads correctly.
- Operate bagging, palatalizing, stretch-wrap, and forklift.
- Great work ethic
- Reliable transportation
- Computer skills
- Microsoft Office Suite experience
- Must be able to lift 35 lbs regularly and 50lbs occasionally.
- Must be able to stand, stoop, bend and lift for entire shift.
We offer Kelly Temporary Employee Perks to everyone:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available for eligible employees
- Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options that are available for purchase-and the coverage is portable*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Free online training campus available
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program (EAP) available at no cost
Apply today for immediate consideration!
Please email your resume to email@example.com
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website