Kelly Technology has an opening for a Perm Network Engineer - SD – WAN to work with our client in Boise, ID.
*Open to relocation or remote work *
- This position shall be responsible for supporting projects, developing and recommending scalable network infrastructure solutions for the company, and ensuring that the overall network infrastructure supports company's corporate vision.
- Responsible for design and specification of the organization's network infrastructure within the data network, public clouds as well as at customer facilities.
- Areas include writing scripts and configuring the network equipment, vendor management, product selection, scaling and design across all network infrastructure.
- Technologies Cisco, Adva, Fortinet, Adtran, VMs, embedded servers, and custom software and hardware for specialized for the needs of an Internet Service Provider and Voice over IP provider.
- Responsible for understanding industry network standards and best practices, keeping current with industry trends and emerging technologies, understanding and evaluating complex business functions and processes, operational requirements and procedures.
- Will meld these to form a set of comprehensive plans to support, architect, secure, and enhance network infrastructure.
- Responsible for the design and configuration of our SDWAN service offering.
- Evaluate, select and implement a variety of hardware technologies to support business solutions.
- Create solutions for networked systems and hybrid cloud infrastructures.
- Conduct forward-looking research into emerging network technologies.
- Conduct Proof of Concept network product evaluations.
- Provide configuration and automation scripts for network management, control, and monitoring.
- Participate and/or lead project teams as a technical resource to deliver solutions that follow best-practice standards.
- Interface with operations and productions support personnel and assist with troubleshooting the network.
- Provide scalability, performance, equipment sizing, power, bandwidth, peak capacity analysis as part of equipment selection and recommendations.
- Create and update standardization documents for all network equipment.
- Evaluate and recommend tools and technologies to support the network infrastructure.
- Create plans for data center network deployments.
- Cisco CCNA and/or CCNP -NICE TO HAVE
- AWS Cloud technologies
- Azure Cloud
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 5+ years of system administration/ network engineering experience in a carrier or large enterprise network
- 5+ years of Experience with most of these technologies:
- Routing protocols including MPLS, BGP and ISIS.
- Hands-on configuration experience with network equipment (e.g. Cisco 1100, 520, 920, 3600, Meraki, Fortinet), wireless controllers
- IPSEC, VPN, DNS, DMVPN
- Knowledge of VMWare
- Embedded Servers
- Network automation
- Cloud technologies
- Network security
If you are interested, please email your resume to email@example.com
By partnering with Kelly® Technology, you'll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We're here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website