Warehouse Admin Associate- Pharmaceutical
Rochester, NY 14611
About the position:
• Verify and maintain records on incoming and outgoing shipments.
• Duties include paperwork generation and processing through company ERP system (SAP), filing, coordinating with logistics, sales and customer service and other intercompany partners, addressing, stamping, affiliated shipping paperwork or material. Receiving, recording incoming merchandise or material.
• Use computers for various applications, such as database management to support the order fulfillment process. Answer telephones, respond to emails and provide information to appropriate individuals. Order and dispense supplies.
• Create, maintain, and enter information into databases.
• Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, and maintaining documents such as shipping and receiving paperwork. Operate office equipment and arrange for repairs.
• Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
• Greet carriers and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate location
• Coordinate projects or contribute to committee or teamwork.
• Back up warehouse operator as needed for system transactions.
• Associates Degree and SAP experience preferred
• Quality background, excellent computer skills, team playing skills. Responsible for maintaining cGMP standards of position in daily tasks and operations.
• Maintenance of data integrity always businesses by complying with processes, procedures and instructions for all activities in which this role participates.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.Why Kelly®
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website