Kelly Services is excited to partner with our client in Trappe, PA. We are looking for a Pick and Pack Associate to work a temporary to hire position at an hourly rate of $14/hour. This position is 1st shift Monday- Friday 6:00 AM- 2:30 PM. Duties and responsibilities are listed below.
As a Picker/Packer Inventory Associate you will contribute to our success by:
- Providing staff with the necessary parts, pieces or products to complete orders, tasks or projects
- Preparing materials for shipment
- Communicating with the Director of Procurement or Sr. Inventory Purchasing Associate when inventory levels fall below designated limits
- Maintaining and organizing parts/inventory room
- Reporting any defects found with products being picked/packed to production supervisors
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma/GED
- One year of manufacturing experience, preferably in an Order/Inventory Picking role
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and as an individual contributor
- Ability to work with people from various backgrounds
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work on multiple tasks with conflicting deadlines
- Ability to prioritize tasks
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website