Kelly Services is hiring Picking/Packing Workers in Huntsville, AL!
Hours: 4am to 12:30 or 12:30pm-8:30pm, Off either on Tuesday/Wednesday or Thursday/Friday
Overtime as needed
As a Picking/Packing Worker, you will be responsible for:
• Assisting with filling orders in a warehouse setting
• Pulling the order tickets and processing them by completing any required paperwork, locating items in the warehouse, moving them to the processing and shipping area and scanning their barcode
• Using RF scanners to ensure that all orders and inventory are accurately tracked
• Packing orders and preparing them to be shipped
• Inspecting the items to ensure that they're not damaged or missing any parts, packaging them according to specifications and transporting them carefully as needed to bring them to shipping facilities
• Some picking/packing experience
• Basic mathematical abilities (counting pallets 4x4x4, etc)
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to stand for long periods of time
• Ability to lift up to 35 pounds
• Familiarity with shipping software is a plus
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website