Seeking a Planner/Scheduler for an 8 to 10 Month project, location Milpatas, CA. Pay rate $43 per hour.
The Materials Analyst oversees the overall production materials in a fast-paced, highly regulated environment. In this role you will drive compliance, inventory strategy, and continuous improvement projects in addition to overseeing the execution of the materials management process.
- Schedule incoming sales orders
- Create assembly production schedule
- Create and monitor production testing priority schedule
- Establish and execute inventory plan to meet business objectives (RM, WIP, & FG).
- Assist in identifying, resolving and finding root cause of planning issues using appropriate problem-solving
- Analyzes Pull System and MRP reports, using data to make decisions and to take actions to satisfy internal and
external customer requirements.
- Analyze material supply requirements and plant capacity data to determine the capability to achieve desired
- Assist the team in planning and understanding capacity constraints, planning strategies, and demand
- Execute plans by coordinating supply chain elements resulting in on-time delivery of finished products and
materials while satisfying inventory turns and target levels.
- Ensure the logistical flow of materials necessary to meet production schedules, inventory control requirements and ongoing material line support.
- Knowledge and experience required to develop and execute plans for the supply of finished
products and materials using electronic database information.
- Thorough knowledge of MRP system planning and purchasing systems and procedures
- Professional experience with supply chain, or prior OEM management
- Proven ability to make decisive planning judgements to satisfy supply objectives, using
creative problem-solving techniques
- Possess knowledge of inventory procedures and controls and margin analysis.
- The ability to analyze business conditions, MRP data, forecast, variances and customer requirements to determine present and future needs for finished products and materials.
- The ability work in large diverse groups to achieve business goals.
- Knowledge of tracking and expediting orders through inter-modal transport and US Customs preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of ISO 9001 procedures and Compliance requirements
- Strong management, people and organizational skills
- Experienced with MRP system
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets and Access databases, Word and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Lean Manufacturing (Scheduling techniques, pull, flow)
- 5-7 years related experience
- 3-5 years' experience with S&OP Process
- 3-5 years' experience with Purchasing and Master Scheduling Processes
- Proficiency with all MS Office Programs
- General knowledge of ERP/MRP systems
- Familiar with Supply Chain & Inventory Control concepts and terminology
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website