Kelly Services is recruiting for a Product Marketing Coordinator for a flooring and home decor facility in Adairsville, GA! Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related business field. Knowledge of the flooring or building product industry preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in marketing, product/project management or related field.
- Strong attention to detail & organized
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills, software, and concepts
- Problem solver with great critical thinking ability
- Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Proficient in MS Office suite: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Maintain product management databases and distribute relevant information to other functional groups.
- Ensure product information accuracy on partner channels.
- Gather intelligence on competitive product, pricing and promotion and compile analysis in each product category.
- Manage product-related projects to a timely completion.
- Collaborate with the product team, manufacturing, and marketing in developing new products and managing existing products.
- Onboard new products into company ERP, with consideration to customer service team needs
- Manage timelines and deliverables for product launches, photo shoots, brochures, etc.
- Proof product brochures, catalogs, and technical documents for accuracy.
- Develop, plan, and ensure all product needs are met for video/photoshoots
- Assist in production of product collateral in conjunction with internal and external teams
- Facilitate problem resolution related to product quality and supply chain issues.
- Field requests from the sales team and customer base, route those requests to the appropriate department.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Director of Marketing
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website