Product Owner (Active TS/SCI Clearance) – Colorado Springs, CO
- Independently evaluates, selects, adapts, and modifies standard techniques and criteria in order to plan and conduct engineering assignment. Independently plans, schedules, and conducts or coordinates detailed phases of engineering work through the selection and adaptation or modification of techniques, procedures, and criteria.
- Analyzes complex feature of the work and applies principals and practices of the discipline or devises new approaches in problem solutions.
- Thoroughly reviews all results from assigned tasks and determine if outputs are complete, correct, integrated with project, and adequately documented.
- Requires BS degree in appropriate discipline and 8-10 years related experience, or a MS degree and 7-10 years of related engineering experience, or PhD and 2-5 years of related engineering experience.
Highly Desired: Experience working on NISSC II Products/ Applications. Experience working in scaled Agile environment frameworks such as SAFe.
Desired: Certified Product Owner
- Preform Product Line Scrum Master duties to facilitate predictable delivery of multiple Products / Releases.
- Provide / Coordinate support to the Government Product Owners in executing their responsibilities such as providing technical, resource, interdependency, architectural, technological, and other related insight, necessary to effectively prioritize the backlogs and manage the achieved desired outcomes.
- Coordinate with multiple Scrum Masters in the integration of Products.
- Ensure Agile teams stay on the same developer cadence, facilitate inter / extra dependencies, Lead and Facilitate daily Scrum of Scrums meetings. Attend and participate in periodic large-scale Agile planning events. Support standard Agile ritual meetings (Spring Planning, Daily Stand-Ups, Backlog Grooming, Sprint Reviews, and Retrospectives) as necessary and assist Scrum teams in execution of Sprints.
Required: Experience working as a team member in an Agile project environment for a minimum of 4 years. At least 2 years as a Scrum Master. Certified Scrum Master.
If you are interested in this role, then please feel free to reach out directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org or 720-201-3798
By partnering with Kelly® Technology, you'll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We're here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website