“This is a great place to work!” ~ Quandeshia, Kelly Employee
Ready to join Quandeshia and jump start your career? Now's the perfect time to join the Kelly® Professional & Industrial team as a production worker at Cummins, a premier, Top Employer in Indiana and global leader in the growing power technology and engine manufacturing industry.
This is a build-your-career caliber opportunity in a laid-back, cool, clean, safe, and supportive work environment.
Shift - 3rd shift - 7:45pm-6:45am (6 days/week)
$1,189/week with weekly pay every Friday and over $8,000 before Christmas with double time pay after 48 hours.
Why should you apply to be a production worker?
- Safe, clean, climate-controlled work environment
- Positive, supportive, win-together workplace culture
- Opportunities to learn new skills, obtain on-the-job training and valuable certifications
- Because “This is a great place to work!”
What is a typical day as a production worker? You'll be:
- Operating manual and automated equipment to manufacture and assemble product
- Optimizing cycle times, meeting defined engineering standards, and achieving production goals in a team-oriented environment
- Collaborating with various team members to maintain equipment and identify needed repairs
- Identifying opportunities for improvement in the areas of quality, safety, process, material flow, and talent development
A production worker job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- Are at least 18 years of age
- Are comfortable performing physical labor
- Own or can obtain steel toe boots or shoes
While achieving your goals, we'll provide the perks that support you off the clock. Our perks include ACA healthcare coverage for eligible employees, group insurance options*, holiday pay plan, EAP at no cost, corporate discounts, as well as access to thousands of free courses to help improve and further develop your skills.
*Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
This is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with a premier employer and industry leader. Let us help you kick start your career. Apply to be a production worker today!
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website