Kelly Services is hiring Production Associates for a De Pere paper converting facility! Now is your opportunity to join a growing team with one of Green Bay's premier employers!
Production Assistants are responsible for supporting the manufacturing processes for towel, tissue, and other paper products. Ideal candidates are those with consistent work history and pride themselves in producing quality products that exceed customer expectations.
- Packaging and inspection of finished paper product
- Operation of a single or multi-stage production line
- Providing raw and/or recycled materials to the production area
- $13.00/hour, weekly pay
- Overtime available weekly
- 2nd (2:45pm-10:45pm)
- 3rd 12-hours (6:30m-6:30am), 8-hour options if available
- Flexible weekly schedule options, overtime available
- Bi-weekly rotation on days and nights are available for candidates who would like to be Temporary-to-Hire and Full-Time!
- Manufacturing experience is preferred but not required
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have steel toed boots or shoes
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website