Production Chemist I - Clinical Diagnostics, Pomona, CA
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform work in accordance with regulatory requirements, policies/procedures and departmental standards with regards to safety, handling/disposal of hazardous materials.
- Adhere to laboratory safety rules.
- Read and understand Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) related to job functions.
- Perform the daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly maintenance of laboratory equipment.
- Manufacture all products via Batch Records and/or Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs) following the guidelines for Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) in accordance with the Quality System.
- Manufacture antibody solutions, drug positive solutions, enzyme-conjugate solutions, EIA calibrators and controls and reagents.
- Perform a variety of analytical EIA in-process testing.
- Perform daily temperature monitoring.
- Perform cycle count monthly and physical count yearly for inventory maintenance.
- Able to learn how to use and maintain new equipment.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry
- Associate Degree in Chemistry, Biological Sciences, or Health Care with working experience in an analytical laboratory.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to work with other departments
- Working knowledge of computer programs such as the Microsoft Office Suite and MAS.
- Occasional bending, grasping, carrying, stooping, kneeling, crouching.
- Frequent lifting and /or moving up to 20 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 30 pounds.
- Frequent rolling of containers.
- Frequent walking and use of stairs.
For Immediate Consideration, Apply Today! Questions? Call Grace at 714-971-0721 or Email at email@example.com
With Kelly, you'll have access to some of the world's highest regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today's most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you'll be proud to help advance. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 10,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website