Production Chemist, Pleasanton, CA
Start Date 03/20/2019 - End Date 03/19/2020
- Run in process testing of products on HPLC, UV/Vis and NMR.
- Execute manufacturing protocols accurately and with limited supervision.
- Follow all EHS safety requirements
- Address and report problems in daily manufacturing and propose effective countermeasures.
- Periodically review and discuss your priorities with supervisor.
- Communicate effectively with other production staff. Interact effectively in a cross functional setting.
- Critically review processes and provide input to supervisor.
- Proactively identify areas for opportunity and drive efficiency results.
- Proficient in manufacturing processes.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work to ensure on-time delivery.
- Adhere to ISO 13485 guidelines and the Life Technologies quality policy.
- Use highly specialized equipment and instrumentation in daily manufacturing.
- Bachelors degree or higher in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering.
- 1-3 years experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus.
- Preferred Qualifications: Degree in Chemistry with an emphasis on Organic Synthesis.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to perform routine, in-process HPLC anaylsis and method development.
- Familiarity working with standard software programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
With Kelly, you'll have access to some of the world's highest-regarded scientific organizations— providing you with opportunities to work on today's most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you'll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website