Kelly Services in Green Bay is helping a large paper converting company find Production Crew Members for premier temp-to-hire opportunities!
Production Crew Members provide packaging assistance to the machine operator by performing general packaging duties to include, but not limited to: hand packing, wrapping, and palletizing of paper converted products such as toilet paper, paper towels, and napkins.
- On the bus line
- Weekly pay
- Overtime available every week ($17.62/hour for any hours worked over 40)***
- Assist the machine operator by performing general packaging duties
- Inspect and rework products to meet customer quality criteria
- Build cardboard cartons and hand pack product
- Repetitively seal and palletize product cartons
- Operate shrink wrap equipment (Manual or Automated)
- Maintain clean and orderly work area
- $11.75/hour + OVERTIME!
- 2-2-3 schedule on a bi-weekly rotation (2 weeks working days, 2 weeks working nights)
- AM (6:30am-6:30pm)
- PM (6:30pm-6:30am)
- Ability to lift 10-40lbs repetitively
- Ability to work 12 hour shifts (some 8 hour shifts possible)
- Ability to stand for the entire duration of the shift (3 paid breaks during your shift)
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website