: Provides overall leadership for all manufacturing departments in the areas of safety, productivity, quality, cost, equipment and engagement. Utilizing department lead personnel, monitors and evaluates the production process and implements methods to optimize the processes while reducing waste. Engages all employees in continuous improvement and fosters teamwork and a positive work environment while developing a culture of ownership and accountability.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Self-motivated team builder with strong multitasking, analytical thinking, problem solving and leadership skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines.
- Strong computer skills including knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Ability to determine schedules, sequences and assignments for work activities based on work priority, quantity of equipment and skill of personnel.
- Must be able to put new systems and procedures in place while instilling accountability and ownership in a rapidly changing environment.
- Must be able to drive Continuous Improvement projects through the practice of Root Cause Analysis, 5S, Statistical Process Control, etc.
- Enforce safety policies/practices to employees to foster a safe work environment through safe work practices.
- ERP/MRP experience required.
- Previous Microsoft AX experience preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Three to five years as a Production Manager or 10 years of progressive supervisory experience.
- Prior Aerospace experience in the following is strongly preferred:
- Metal bonding
- Chemical processing
- Sheet metal fabrication
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website