Kelly is hiring Production Technicians for METALSA! These are DIRECT HIRE positions (not temp or temp-to-hire).
DIRECT HIRE (not a contract) position!
Pay: $15.29/hour +.30 shift differential for 2nd and 3rd shift
Shift: Flexibility is CRITICAL and is based on seniority; flexibility to work mandatory overtime up to 7 days a week is required. Shift breakdowns are as follows:
1. 6a - 2:30 p OR 6:30a - 3p
2. 2p - 10:30 p OR 2:30p - 11p
3. 10p - 6:30 a OR 10:30p - 7a
• Support manufacturing duties for truck and car frames on assembly and/or forming lines
• Perform quality checks on finished components and raw material received for production
• Operate a forklift
• May operate forming press, floor scrubber, hand cleaning of equipment
• Lift up to 50 pounds regularly (most parts are 5-20 pounds)
• Must be comfortable working on feet for 8-12 hours
• You will complete a 20-hour (1-week) welding training program if you accept the position. This is unpaid, but at no cost to you; certificate provided/
• You will join a union as part of this role. Dues are 2.5 hours of pay per month, taken out automatically.
If interested, please APPLY NOW!
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website