Kelly Services has a long-term opportunity for a Productivity & Analytics Technologist located in the Lake Jackson, TX area.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply today!!!
Type: Long Term Temporary
Schedule: Mon – Fri
This role will work with the global Engineering and Maintenance groups to gather, prepare and report data monthly in the areas of spending, staffing and key organizational metrics.
- Work with leadership globally to gather and report monthly data
- Work to improve data collection methods
- Use excel, including pivot tables, to summarize and report data.
- Work in multiple databases to extract data into excel for analysis and reporting
- Prepare presentations in PowerPoint to communicate results to global leadership
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in an Engineering related discipline.
- 5 - 10 years of experience working with Excel and databases.
- Expert in Excel with pivot tables.
- Strong skills in developing PowerPoint presentations.
- Windows Explorer and general file share management is required.
- Strong interpersonal skills; Candidate must be able to work in a global environment and effectively interact with various levels of Client management.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong teamwork and initiative to independently complete activities.
- Able to handle a variety of tasks simultaneously and must be able to prioritize work to meet internal and external deadlines.
- Demonstrates strong logical thinking and computational skills.
NOTE: This position is not being recruited by your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, please email a current resume to Patf329@kellyservices.com
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website